Why Graphic Arts & Printing?
- Graphic Design & Digital Photography
- Large Format Digital Printing
- Offset Printing, Bindery & Finishing
- Production of Vinyl Graphic Applications
- Screen Printing
Graphic Arts is an instructional Program that generally prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and execute commercial and industrial visual image and print products using mechanical, electronic and digital graphic and printing equipment.
Students learn desktop publishing, layout, composition, presswork and bindery as well as photography, flexography, lithography, photoengraving and other graphic arts techniques. Emphasis is on typographical layout and design using computer graphics, photo typesetting, camera and plate making, offset preparation and operation, paper cutting, ink and color preparation and dynamics and airbrush and screen printing production.
- Commercial & Industrial Designer
- Desktop Publisher
- Graphic Designer
- Prepress Technician
- Printing Press Operator
- CCBC– Articulated Credit
- Full Sail University – Articulated Credit
- Penn State Beaver
- Pittsburgh Technical College