- Social Justice – 06.15.20
- Guidance on Re-Opening – 06.04.20
- Continuity of Education – 04.20.20
- Coronavirus Message – 04.09.20
- Coronavirus Message – 04.02.20
- Coronavirus Closure Letter – 03.23.20
- Coronavirus Closure Letter – 03.13.20
- Coronavirus Info Memo – 03.12.20
PLEASE NOTE: The Beaver County Career & Technology Center is closed by order of the Governor of Pennsylvania. Any Right to Know request will not be received until a date has been approved by the Governor to reopen. Thank you.
- CTE Resources – The purpose of this site is to disseminate the promising and innovative practices taking place in PA’s CTCs.
- Career & Tech Ed – Learn more about CTE and gain access to additional resources for your student(s).
- Career & Technical Education in PA – What does #CareerTechEd offer? Watch this brief video from the PA Dept. of Education and connect with your local school to learn more about #CTEinPA.
- IQ SmartParent – A video that shows high demand jobs through career exploration and virtual job-shadowing.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – Quickly learn through the Bureau of Labor Statistics information regarding careers your student(s) may be interested in pursuing.
- PA Assoc. of Career & Technical Administrators – The Pennsylvania Association of Career and Technical Administrators strives to promote excellence in career and technical education through leadership, advocacy and service.
- PA CTE – The primary goal of the Center is to provide technical support services to the field of career and technical education.
- PA CareerZone – Free Career Assessments, Job Search, & a Budgeting section, just to name a multitude of activities available on this site from PDE.
- Success in the New Economy – Learn how to ultimately secure a competitive advantage! Students must simultaneously receive applied technical skills, industry-recognized certifications, and employability preparation combined with a rigorous general education. Produced and narrated by Kevin J. Fleming, Ph.D., a work of SUBSTANCE. Funded by Orange County Career Education.
- We are Generation T – What if everything you thought you knew about the skilled trades was wrong? By 2028, there will be 3 million open jobs in the skilled trades with no one to fill them. Our plan is to change that. The movement starts now.
- What is CTE? – Learn some interesting facts about Career & Technical Education and how it directly correlates with High Skill, High Wage, & High Demand careers.
Want to see some incredible student achievements? If so, just click the above 2020 Awards Ceremony… WE HAVE THE BEST STUDENTS! #futureprofessionals
HEY Beaver County Students! Thinking about ENROLLING IN COLLEGE? Click HERE to see what various scholarships will be available to you!
- Automotive Technology
- Business Information Systems
- Collision Repair Technology
- Commercial Art & Design
- Cosmetology I, II & III
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Occupations
- Graphic Arts & Printing
- Health Occupations
- Logistics & Materials Management
- Machine Tool Technology
- Veterinary Assistant