If you need help, 2-1-1 can connect you!
Feeding your family. Becoming a volunteer. Getting taxes done. Avoiding eviction. Caring for your grandmother. Keeping your heat on. Joining the workforce. Finding a summer camp. Protecting a friend. And so much more. If you need help, info or referrals in your community, dial 2-1-1 first. Powered by United Way!
CONGRATULATIONS to our Challenge Program Recipients!
MANY THANKS to our Challenge Program Sponsor:
- December 2nd – Thanksgiving Break; CTC not in session for Students & Staff
- December 4th – Welcoming OAC Members: Masonry/Bricklaying
- December 5th – Welcoming OAC Members: Business Information Systems and Graphic Arts & Printing
- December 6th – Welcoming Big Beaver Falls Visitors
- December 7th – Pittsburgh Technical College Open House: Check in at 10 AM
- December 10th – Welcoming OAC Members: Culinary Arts
- December 11th – FBLA Regional Conference
- December 12th – Welcoming District Liaisons in the Restaurant at 1 PM
- December 12th – Welcoming Freedom Area High School Visitors – AM Session
- December 12th – Welcoming Ambridge High School Visitors – PM Session
- December 13th – Welcoming South Side 5th Graders for their Tour
- December 16th – DECA District Competitions
- December 17th – Welcoming Rochester High School Visitors
- December 23rd – 31st – Holiday Break; CTC not in session for Students & Staff
If you or a company you know of within or the surrounding area of Beaver County is in need for Construction Laborers who can work full-time in the summer and part-time during a typical school year, please contact: Mr. Tom Geisler, Cooperative Education Coordinator by calling 724-728-5800, ext.239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.