If you need help, 2-1-1 can connect you!
Feeding your family. Becoming a volunteer. Getting taxes done. Avoiding eviction. Caring for your grandmother. Keeping your heat on. Joining the workforce. Finding a summer camp. Protecting a friend. And so much more. If you need help, info or referrals in your community, dial 2-1-1 first. Powered by United Way!
Thursday, October 10th from 6-8 PM
- October 1st – Grand Opening of Beaver County Auto Quick Lube at the Mall
- October 2nd – Challenge Program Kick-Off! Sponsor: PJ Dick Trumbull Lindy Paving
- October 3rd – Manufacturing Day at O’Neil Manufacturing Services from 10 AM to 12 PM
- October 10th – Welcoming our Beaver County Communities to BCCTC Open House from 6-8 PM
- October 14th – County Wide In-Service
- October 17th – BCCTC @ EAMP event at CCBC
- October 17th – Welcoming RTC to Present to our students
- October 17th – Columbia Gas Career Day at Training Center
- October 23rd, 24th & 25th – Pre-NOCTI Testing
- October 24th – JOC Meeting
- October TBA – OAC Meetings
- October TBA – SkillsUSA Fall Conference
- November 5th – Welcoming Ambridge High School Visitors
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day; CTC not in session for Students & Staff
- November 13th – Welcoming Heritage Valley Resident Doctor’s in Culinary Arts
- November 14th – Welcoming Western Beaver High School Visitors
- November 20th – Welcoming our Trade Unions, Employers & College Partners to the Construction Career Fair
- November 28th & 29th – Thanksgiving Break; CTC not in session for Students & Staff
- November 21st – JOC Meeting
- November TBA – OAC Meetings
If you or a company you know of within or the surrounding area of Beaver County is in need for Construction Laborers who can work full-time in the summer and part-time during a typical school year, please contact: Mr. Tom Geisler, Cooperative Education Coordinator by calling 724-728-5800, ext.239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.