Celebrating BCCTC Alumni
“Not knowing much about cars when I started, I learned every skill I need to perform at work and more from Automotive Technology.”
Adriana is currently working for Baierl Honda in Wexford as an Express Technician.
“I am happy to have graduated from BCCTC because it helped me in a lot of ways. I don’t think I would have made it at IUP had it not been for the structure in the Culinary Arts program.”
October: Upcoming Events
- October 8th: County-Wide InService Day (No School for Students)
- October 10th-12th: Pre NOCTI Testing
- October 18th: Secretary of Labor & Industry Visitation
- October 18th: Open House from 6 PM to 8 PM
- October 19th: Challenge Program Kick Off Assembly
- October 25th: EAMP Event (CCBC Dome)
- October 25th: JOC Meeting
- October 31st: Grades are Due
- November 12th: Veterans Day (No School)
- November 15th: JOC Meeting
- November 22nd – 26th: Thanksgiving Break (No School)
Download this calendar to see what days BCCTC will be in session for the 2018-19 year.
Learn of your students grades & attendance. You will need to register to gain access to your students information.
BCCTC students will have access to their grades. For now, here are FAQs.
NOCTI Testing not only has written components like PSSAs & Keystone Exams, but also requires a ‘hands-on’ practical test proctored by outside professionals of related industries. NOCTI Testing will occur during the 2nd semester. More information will follow.
Learn More about our Students, Staff, and what Goes on at BCCTC through Our Efforts in Community Outreach!