Celebrating BCCTC Alumni
“Not knowing much about cars when I started, I learned every skill I need to perform at work and more from Automotive Technology.”
Adriana is currently working for Baierl Honda in Wexford as an Express Technician.
“I am happy to have graduated from BCCTC because it helped me in a lot of ways. I don’t think I would have made it at IUP had it not been for the structure in the Culinary Arts program.”
December: Upcoming Events
- December 3rd: DECA District Competitions
- December 3rd-14th: SkillsUSA Officers will be selling Candy Grams
- December 11th: FBLA District Competitions
- December 11th: Welcoming Big Beaver Falls & Western Beaver Visitors in our Programs
- December 13th: Welcoming Freedom Visitors in our Programs
- December 19th: Candy Gram Delivery Day!
- December 19th-21st: Ask a SkillsUSA member how to find out who sent you a Candy Gram!
- December 24th to 31st: Holiday Break (No School)
All Proceeds to the Candy Gram sale benefits the SkillsUSA Community Service Project
Download this calendar to see what days BCCTC will be in session for the 2018-19 year.
Learn of your students grades & attendance. You will need to register to gain access to your students information.
BCCTC students will have access to their grades. For now, here are FAQs.
NOCTI Testing not only has written components like PSSAs & Keystone Exams, but also requires a ‘hands-on’ practical test proctored by outside professionals of related industries. NOCTI Testing will occur during the 2nd semester. More information will follow.