If you need help, 2-1-1 can connect you!
Feeding your family. Becoming a volunteer. Getting taxes done. Avoiding eviction. Caring for your grandmother. Keeping your heat on. Joining the workforce. Finding a summer camp. Protecting a friend. And so much more. If you need help, info or referrals in your community, dial 2-1-1 first. Powered by United Way!
- January 5th – PA State Mid-Winter Farm Show
- January 7th – Welcoming Beaver Visitors
- January 9th -Welcoming Freedom Area High School Visitors – AM Session
- January 11th – Polar Plunge with the ‘Aces of Trades‘
- January 14th – Make-Up Visitation Day
- January 15th – Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics Presentation
- January 17th – Welcoming Beaver County Counselor’s Association
- January 20th – MLK Day – BCCTC not in Session for Students & Staff
- January 20th – SkillsUSA District Competitions – GOOD LUCK BCCTC!
- January 22nd – Ambridge HS Parent Night from 6 to 8 PM in LGI Room
- January 22nd – Freedom MS STEAM Night in the Gymnasium
- January 23rd – JOC Reorganization Dinner
- January 23rd & 24th – Virtual Welding Presentation (Link will be emailed to Counselors)
- January 28th – Welcoming New Brighton Visitors
- January 30th – Welcoming Riverside Visitors
- February 6th – Welcoming Beaver Visitors
- February 12th – Welcoming Logistics & Distribution Employers (More info to come!)
- February 13th – Welcoming Hopewell Visitors
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day
- February 15th – ACT-SO Competitions at CCBC
- February 17th – President’s Day
- February 18th – Virtual Presentations with South Side Middle School
- February 25th – Welcoming Automotive Employers (More info to come!)
- February 26th-28th – PA DECA State Competitions
If you or a company you know of within or the surrounding area of Beaver County is in need for Construction Laborers who can work full-time in the summer and part-time during a typical school year, please contact: Mr. Tom Geisler, Cooperative Education Coordinator by calling 724-728-5800, ext.239 or via email at email@example.com.