- October 6th – BCCTC Open House
- October 7th – 1st Quarterly District Liaison Meeting @ BCCTC
- October 12th – US Navy Presentation
- October 14th – Pathways Event (formerly EAMP) for Middle School Students @ CCBC
- October 19th – Ambridge 10th Grade Presentations @ AHS
- October 27th – New Brighton 10th Grade Presentations @ NBHS
- September 1st – Allen Norton, Workforce Development Executive from PA Chamber of Business and Industry
- September 13th – Beaver Falls HS Open House, 6 to 8 PM
- September 27th– First Class & Orientation for ARP Students (Apprenticeship Readiness Program) on Mon., Sept. 27th from 5:30 to 9:30 PM
- September 29th – Hopewell HS Open House, 6 to 7:30 PM
- September 30th – Visitation Day for Interested Students
- August 30th – Orientation Day for New Students
- August 31st – From Aliquippa School District: Dr. Woods, Superintendent & Dr. Damico, Director of Student Services on Tuesday, Aug. 31st
- August 31st – First Day of CTC for ALL Students
For CTC Students
- October 11th – CTC is not is session for students. Staff reports for in-service.
- October 20th thru 22nd – PreNOCTI Testing for Seniors Only
- September 6th – CTC not in session due to Labor Day. Enjoy!
- September 24th – BCCTC Parents: Student Permission Forms are due to be completed by this date.
- August 30th – New Student Orientation WELCOME!
- August 31st – First Day of CTC WELCOME!