Thank you for your interest in joining our team of professional educators and staff!
As a reference, Acts 24, 34, 114, 151, 168 clearances are required for all positions for employment at BCCTC. You will also need to provide a letter of intent, your resume, copies of any or all certifications earned, and three (3) professional references.
Clearances are required for ALL school employees.
- PA Jobs in Education
- Standard PA Teaching Application
- Act 34 Clearance is a CRIMINAL HISTORY REQUEST from the PA State Police
*Note – Do NOT choose “volunteer” as an option for Reason for Request as it may delay processing; choose “school district” and there is a $22.00 fee (credit card required)
- Act 151 Clearance is the CHILD ABUSE clearance and you will need to create a new account on the Child Welfare Portal; there is an $8.00 fee (credit card required)
- Act 114 Clearance is the FBI CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECKS; You will need to schedule fingerprinting at the BVIU (Beaver Valley Intermediate Unit) or at another facility who conducts that service. *Note – There will be a cost for this service. Once fingerprinting is completed, fingerprints will be submitted for processing. The individual will receive a receipt from the Identogo site, which includes the Universal Enrollment ID (UEID). A copy of this receipt should be submitted to The Beaver County CTC’s Main Office.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
If you already have clearances, they must be issued within one year. All costs for clearances and other requirements for employment are the responsibility of those who apply.
Costs are subject to change.